[plug] New list? | SLAM | AUUG | letter

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.wattle.id.au
Mon May 27 09:13:26 WST 2002

Leon Brooks wrote:

> SLAM
>
> For a name, I suggest one of (cue trumpet fanfare):
>
>       Software Liberty of Australia Melded* (SLAM)
> or    Software-Libre Australia Meld
>
> Jeremy, please add this to the voting page.

I've swapped it for your WALSIG which was sitting on 0 vote so
probably couldn't have overtaken our leaders which are:

(1) Society of Linux Professionals (WA) - SLPWA: 5 votes
(2) Western Australian Open Source Association - WAOSA: 3 votes
(3) Professionals for Open Systems in Information Technology - POSIT
   - tied on 2 votes with -
    Australian Unix and open systems Users Group (WA Branch) - AUUG
(WA)

with everything else trailing behind on 1 or 0.