[plug] Pdf writer for Linux

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Tue May 28 14:06:20 WST 2002

Yes this seems to be something missing from all the linux pdf apps (inc
xpdf Jon :), the ability to fill out pdf forms to return to the author.
Last time I came across this it was tax office stuff and I had no
alternative but the evil OS, as I think acrobat reader for linux wouldnt
do that either (or has that changed?)

Billk