[plug] Pdf writer for Linux

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Tue May 28 16:40:45 WST 2002

On Tue, 28 May 2002 16:37, Richard wrote:

> What app do you use for the pdf2ps conversion, and visa versa?

pdf2ps and ps2pdf =).

Comes with ghostscript I believe.

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

Aquavit is also considered useful for medicinal purposes, an essential
ingredient in what I was once told is the Norwegian cure for the common
cold.  You get a bottle, a poster bed, and the brightest colored stocking
cap you can find.  You put the cap on the post at the foot of the bed,
then get into bed and drink aquavit until you can't see the cap.  I've
never tried this, but it sounds as though it should work.
		-- Peter Nelson