[plug] mount

David White tadewhite at optusnet.com.au
Tue May 28 19:52:35 WST 2002

mount does not seem to be working. automount froze the terminal as well as
freezing a shutdown/reboot so i disabled that but mount also freezes a
terminal/tty/filemanager. It won't mount my cdrom, or windows and i can't
try floppy as i don't have a drive installed. any ideas???
It worked and recently I installed Ximian Gnome from CD and havn't used the
mount since then until today. Could this mean Ximian has corrupted mount
and i have tp install it from my RH 7.1 disk. If so, how can i mount the cd
to install from. I don't have a internet connection on that box but might
be able to get one.
Tim

p.s. I havn't used internet on a linux box before so i would want to avoide
that.
tadewhite at optusnet.com.au `6_ 6  )   `-.  (    ).`-.__.`)
Au National Linux Conference 2003: http://conf.linux.org.au/