[plug] Netscape installation

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed May 29 10:00:05 WST 2002

Use tar (man tar) to unpack it (use /tmp or simlar as the target dir)
and if there's a readme or install instruction file inside, follow
that.  Linux/unix are rarely set up to run files directly like windoze
does because of security concerns - gives you a chance to check it out
first.  Also the possible install variations can be many depending on
distro.

BillK