[plug] Netscape installation

Paul Dean paul at thecave.cantech.net.au
Wed May 29 10:13:35 WST 2002

Hya James,

You are probably better to grab the latest rpm from iiNet or Westnet or
planetmirro or somewhere the mirrors RH rpms.
Then do rpm -Uvh netscape.(version#).rpm.
This way you get it all precompiled for your machine and distro.

Hope it helps..

--
Paul...

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to
	recognize a mistake when you make it again.
	-- Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
            -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? They seem to need instructions all the time...
	-- Me */