[plug] Scams apparently live on after arrests

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Wed May 29 13:33:42 WST 2002

Leon

That is very similar to a letter I received months ago - not EXACTLY the
same but very similar and the plot is the same.

It is a fake - think about it ... if they need the help of a foreigner are
they going to play lucky dip on the Internet?

Regards

James Elliott
Ravensthorpe Computers
ABN 34 305 232 710