[plug] cdr software

navarre at plug.linux.org.au navarre at plug.linux.org.au
Wed May 29 20:10:36 WST 2002

Hello Rob

It sounds like you are using the copy CD option of Xcdroast, have you
tried to master a CD by pointing it at the original and creating an
image, them burn that image to the new CD. Can you mount the original CD
and read it under Linux? If it were a hdd you could use dd but I do not
see that working here. Also what version of xcdroast are you using.

Navarre

On 5/29/02, 7:41:41 PM, Robert Davies <rjdart at eftel.com.au> wrote regarding
[plug] cdr software: