[plug] Remote machines

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Thu May 30 19:49:59 WST 2002

I've spent the last hour or so looking for an answer on this one (how to
persuade the FTP client to use only a pre-configured port or port range
for PASV transfers so that port forwarding can be arranged) and have got
_nowhere_. If anybody who has faced this before can help out that'd be
appreciate because I'm going to go nuts if I can't figure this out now
that I've started looking into it.

Last resort: hack ncftp. Might even try it :-) after all, one has to
start learning C somewhere.

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is.