[plug] Watching DVD's under Linux

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Fri May 31 18:11:34 WST 2002

> Do you know where I can get a Woody DVD?
Find someone with ADSL, a mirror of Woody at their ISP, and a DVD
burner. Alternately if you can swing a DVD burner somehow, I've got the
other 2 :-) so woody DVDs could be arranged. There might be somewhere
that does Woody DVDs after the formal release (so you could have to wait
a while) but I doubt anybody will sell you "debian testing" DVD's, "hot
off the press, guaranteed out of date by arrival".

> I've found  the ISO's for Woody on
> the internet, but don't have access to sufficient bandwidth to download
> them.
No-one (AFAIK) mirrors the DVD ISOs anyway.

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is.