[plug] Win a free ticket to Linuxconf - enter yourself!

Daniel cottmain at plug.linux.org.au
Tue Nov 5 10:44:13 WST 2002

Yes we've changed it - you can now enter yourself!
No more joking at me about entering yourself - here's your opportunity!
Someone in WA is going to win a free ticket to linuxconf.
It could be anyone interested in Linux (that's the only restriction I
can think of and that's for the protection of the individual)

I believe this was mentioned at ucc on Friday night and on plug.

You could win:

* Accommodation at the on-campus lodgings for the duration of the main
conference (excluding mini-confs)
* Professional Registration for Linux.conf.au 2003
* And iff the winner lives away from Perth - Return economy air ticket
from local airport (it's still a great prize if you live in Perth)

E-mail why your candidate should be chosen
RDP <barista at plug.linux.org.au>

the Competition [Sun's Regional Delegate Program, thanks Sun]
http://www.plug.org.au/rdp.html

Linuxconf
http://www.linux.conf.au/

If you miss out remember it's cheap for students.
If someone has already booked and they win then they can get a refund.
If you want the person you put forward to win the more "why" you give us
the easier it is for us to choose.
If you're shy get someone else to propose you.

Cheers,
Daniel.