[plug] seeking perl wisdom

sol sol at autonomon.net
Tue Nov 5 16:39:47 WST 2002

Thanks to Ryan, Shayne and Trevor for your replies.

I share your positive disposition towards Zope Shayne. When it comes to
a site where there a going to be numerous non-techie people contributing
I think it's a clear leader. I also share your hesitations. If speed and
transparency were a primary concern then I wouldn't be put Zope first.
mod_perl is the smoking gun on that score I think. Truly I'm still
undecided. I'll be looking at both  Perl/CGI and Zope more closely though.

regards,
sol