[plug] seeking perl wisdom

Craig Foster fostware at iinet.net.au
Wed Nov 6 21:27:22 WST 2002

Throw that in with some FormMagick and that's what SME Server (nee
E-Smith) uses for the whole web administration side of things.
Mitel have decided to use FormMagick to aid multi-language
configuration, something that demonstrates good flexibility.
In fact, have a look through the development docs and RPMs at
http://www.e-smith.org and see just how much work you can make perl do.

Regards,

Craig F.