[plug] Outlook HTML Question

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Thu Nov 7 10:07:08 WST 2002

Brad Campbell wrote:

>Like all good Microsoft products, different versions of outlook and OE
>store config data in different places, so one registry file to do all
>of them would be messy and risk corrupting things..
>Easier to write a program to check for a list of registry keys and only
>"Modify" the appropriate one.

Maybe you should "standardize" them all on the latest version of OE... :)

If they are using different versions of Outlook, then I'd guess it means
it wouldn't be properly licenced and thats an easy way to convince
management that putting Eudora back on is a good idea, just point them
to the BSAA's web site <www.bsaa.com.au>. :)

/ Ben