[plug] Outlook HTML Question

Brad Campbell brad at seme.com.au
Thu Nov 7 10:21:05 WST 2002

Ben Jensz wrote:

> If they are using different versions of Outlook, then I'd guess it means
> it wouldn't be properly licenced and thats an easy way to convince
> management that putting Eudora back on is a good idea, just point them
> to the BSAA's web site <www.bsaa.com.au>. :)
>
> / Ben

Not at all, different OS versions, different OE versions and different Outlook
versions from different versions of office. All properly licensed.
In this office, nothing is standard and nobody wants to pay to standardise.

We had one complete f*&ckup of a General Manager who set IT in this company
back 10 years by insisting on Microsoft/Telstra. It'll take me years to undo
the damage this braindead individual caused.
Until this dolt showed up, most people were *happy* with eudora. He could not
even pronounce it, and it was not a Microsoft product so he was not going to
use it.

Thank god he's gone.

--
Brad....