[plug] Pretty email printing

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Thu Nov 7 23:41:41 WST 2002

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002 21:54:05 +0800, Harry McNally wrote:

| I see you're using claws, Cameron. How are you finding it ?

Hmm.  I just installed plain Sylpheed (no claws) and there's very little
difference between the two.  Claws has problems with wrapping, mainly with
quotations and such.  For some reason, ordinary Sylpheed copes fine.  It
killed all my filtering rules when I changed between the two - luckily I
kept a backup of my .sylpheed directory. Claws also seems quite a bit
faster at opening /big/ folders.  The 'compose' window is a bit neater,
too.

| This is another change we'd like to do to the CA distro but we'll have to
| step up to sarge for it, yes ?

Possibly... I'll leave this question to the Debian experts on the list.

--CP