[plug] Care for some shared source, anyone ?

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Mon Nov 11 08:11:46 WST 2002

> WMP/WMA secrets are essentially moot/pointless now anyway since Real
> released
> Open code for it. 'Twould be standard Microsoft behaviour to
> graciously and
> with much fanfare give you something that you already had.

They did? Interesting - I thought they released an i386 binary-only
library with some interfaces that could be useful, but no code for wma
only mp3 basically. The rest of the Helix player is binary libraries :-(
especially the RealAudio stuff but they say the're working on releasing
that too after cleaning it up some.

Craig