[plug] ftp problem

Ben Kelly kibelan at kibelan.net
Wed Nov 13 11:24:19 WST 2002

Open ports 1024><65535 for passive ftp sessions

--

Ben Kelly                               .~.
Network Manager                         /V\

BGC (Australia) Pty Ltd
CONFIDENTIALITY Statement:

to the intended recipient and may be privileged.

If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender
by return email or telephone and remove the message and
associated files from your data storage system.

The information or views forming this email are not necessarily
those of the BGC Group. Any liability for any reliance upon
material received by any unintended recipient is therefore
expressly prohibited.