[plug] adsl opinions

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Wed Nov 13 14:40:50 WST 2002

Darren wrote:
> I want to upgrade my dial-up account  to adsl ,im interested to hear
> others opinions,good-bad experiences with  their or other isp's.

Well we just went down again for 15 mins and my backup link with iiNet
wouldn't even work. They failed to inform me that the 62650005
"priority" backup number doesn't work with the new-style DSL accounts. *grr*

Apparently Telstra fried something - again.

Tell me again why i haven't just got 5 phone lines and 5 way multilink?
Sometimes I think it'd be simpler and more reliable. Oh, and no data
charges. Oh yeah, the price....

--
Craig Ringer
	-- if it ain't broke, add features 'till it is. (or:)