[plug] starting a linux mag?

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 20:14:50 WST 2002

G'day all!
A thought struck me the other day (I had a headache tablet and went to bed
from the force of it -chortle-chortle), we don't have any Linux magazines of
our own (that I'm aware of) in Australia and I figure that maybe I should
start one? I have no idea what I'm up for, what's involved, etc, but I'm
willing to have a crack at it and I figure that there'd be a few interested,
potential 'co-workers' in PLUG or CA? ;)

Throw it at me people (at least throw useful things that aren't sharp), are
we gonna do it??? :D

Make lunch, not war.