To Tim Bowden Re: [plug] Publisher replacement

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Fri Nov 15 14:36:12 WST 2002

Hi Tim

Have you shown your wife OOo's "Draw".  I used to use Publisher a lot to
illustrate Uni assignments, make Christmas cards, and so on.  Trouble is, I
had to send my diagrams by snail mail because not too many of my Uni Tutors
had Publisher.  Then I discovered Open Office.  A lot of tutors use Linux
and some have OOo or Star Ofice installed over that OS.

If my Tutor hasn't got Open Office Draw and uses Windows and MS Office, I
can always save it as an MS Word97/2000.XP doc and e-mail it that way.

James Elliott