[plug] UWA debian mirror all crazy.

Sol sol at terminus.net.au
Sat Nov 16 18:02:31 WST 2002

Changing your sources.list on a frequent basis can lead to trouble, or
at least so I have found. I recommend using dselect (as opposed to apt-
get or dpkg) because it has certain routines it runs by default when
using it, like "apt-get clean".
If you're looking for other mirrors in Perth you might want to start
with ftp://ftp.iinet.net.au/debian (or somewhere on the iinet ftp site -
 I'm sure you can hunt it down). There are others. A full list of
Debian mirrors should be on www.debian.org.

regards,
sol