[plug] Spare switch/hub?

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Sun Nov 17 15:15:30 WST 2002

G'Day PLUG,
    Can anyone help dig me out of a increasingly big bear pit? I (well, more
acurately my mum) needs a >=10 port hub/switch for a presentation training thing
tomorrow (monday). I have 8 laptops, a linux print server and no network gear.
If anyone from UCC gets this before monday, can I theft Adrian's* Switch for the
day? Please help!

*People may question why I may seamingly be asking to borrow my own switch from
UCC. The UCC is one of these groups of people with a large number of members and
a shortage of first names. :)

Regards,
Adrian Woodley
Diskworld Computer & IT