[plug] starting a linux mag?

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 17 21:29:19 WST 2002

As far as finance goes, that's where I'll be useless, being 18 and all. ;)
This is probably one for the meeting that is suuposed to take place, I won't
say anything about dates yet, because I haven't had any chances to look at
my calender yet. To re-iterate, this one isn't my area and would be good for
a meeting etc.

Make lunch, not war.