[plug] starting a linux mag?

Shayne shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Mon Nov 18 04:50:58 WST 2002

18 is not necessarilly a rule-out , just difficult.
At 21 I worked as a rigger, and started a stage lighting/audio outfit with
my brother (Eagar Extremely Apesh** gigs and raves). We did a fairly
brisk trade , but after a series of bad decisions, and the cops confiscating
some x-hired gear after a rave went nuts , we sunk hard. Lesson:
Capital capital capital. One *needs* startup dosh to make it float.

That said, perhaps you need to find a Business Mentor of some sort
John, someone with some savy who knows how these things all fit together.