[plug] starting a linux mag?

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 18 10:35:01 WST 2002

Fair enough, maybe I should book a session with the TAFE counsellors (that'd
be a first timer for me! hehe!) and ask about. Either way, I'll state this,
I'm pretty sure I don't want to be independent. My health wouldn't be up to
it with my disease and all, if fellow PLUG members are super-fired up for
being independent (revolutionary types), then I'd be more than happy to hand
the reigns over to someone else, provided I can have a job there.

Make lunch, not war.