[plug] starting a linux mag?

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 20 10:44:11 WST 2002

Uhh, please bear in mind that I'm sorting through all of these Re: * linux
mag * emails, so if things are going OT, would you please be able to change
the subject header (for anyone who might be interested in helping, it'd
probably be helpful to take out "starting a linux mag" and changing it to
'free mags' or something).

Make lunch, not war.