[plug] Fire destroys security.debian.org

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Thu Nov 21 14:56:28 WST 2002

On Wednesday 20 November 2002 11:08 pm, Chris Caston wrote:
> Anyone else noticed security was down?

> This is why:

> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2002/debian-devel-200211/msg01975.html

I was kind of wondering about that. Surely they'd have all the halide
extinguishers they could eat at a place like that?

I guess security.debian.org will develop MPD shortly. Is there something like
security.au.debian.org in place already?

Oddly, Google hasn't picked up the news yet:

    http://news.google.com/news/gntechnologyleftnav.html

...they're usually pretty quick off the mark. I note that NYT has lost control
of the apostrophe again.

Cheers; Leon