[plug] Fire destroys security.debian.org

Matt Kemner zombie at penguincare.com.au
Thu Nov 21 14:58:40 WST 2002

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, quoth Leon Brooks:

> I guess security.debian.org will develop MPD shortly. Is there something like
> security.au.debian.org in place already?

planetmirror has had an unofficial debsecurity mirror for a while now, so
you could use that while we wait for security.d.o to be reincarnated.

There weren't any official mirrors because the debsecurity didn't want any
- they wanted to make sure people would always have the latest updates.
Mind you, I don't see why this couldn't be achieved by using "push
mirrors"

 - Matt