[plug] Linux.Conf.Au Update.

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Thu Nov 21 14:48:58 WST 2002

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002 14:42:54 +0800 (WST) Bret Busby <bret at busby.net> wrote:

> The problem is that to find the information ..
> .. lynx shows ..
> .. I do not know whether lynx has a "Find in this
> page" facility.

Ok, well with all credit to James and his helpers I've just run up a
Computer Angels machine and viewed the page beautifully in two of the
lightest graphical browsers we install; dillo and skipstone. Skipstone has
a find facility in the drop downs and dillo has one when you right mouse
click in the window (or use control-F).

Consider installing these tools if, like the CA machines, you are tight on
memory.

All the best
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2003		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://linux.conf.au/		22-25 January 2003 in Perth, Western Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.ca.asn.au/