[plug] Linux.Conf.Au Update.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Thu Nov 21 15:38:19 WST 2002

Bret Busby (bret at busby.net) wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, James Bromberger wrote:
> > A list of abstracts with some more content will be going up at some
> > stage soon (w/end?). We just haven't got that far quiet yet. Titalate
> > yourselves with the title of the talk; I'll fill in the details soon. ;)
> >
> > (In lynx, use a forward slash: "/" to start a search on the current
> > page)
>
> Thanks for that.
>
> Any chance of inclusion of email addresses for the speakers, in
> addition to the abstracts?

I'd have to ask them all about that. You're better off getting their
full names, going to google, and putting them in quote (eg: "Brett Busby").
I'm sure you'll be able to find most of these people pretty quickly.

(ie, for Rys: http://www.southern-storm.com.au/about.html)

  James
--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.james.rcpt.to