[plug] Installing new hardware the 'Debian' way.

Graham, Alan A. Alan.Graham at woodside.com.au
Tue Nov 26 13:11:30 WST 2002

Thanks guys.  Craig, this is the approach that I originally took.  It didn't
work.  I see the alias entries, but the interface won't come up until I
manually do a "modprobe...  etc".  I put it down to something I don't get
about modules and debian.  Again, the line "alias eth0 off" in the file is
something I don't understand at all.

I'll try it again this evening.  Thanks again

Alan