[plug] Can I install Debian with a serially atached console?

Graham, Alan A. Alan.Graham at woodside.com.au
Thu Nov 28 10:52:49 WST 2002

I have a headless file server currently running RH7.2.  If I ever need to
play with it at boot time, I've got the console coming out over the serial
line, and I've a terminal hanging off that.

I'd like to install debian on this box (I'm slowly getting sucked in...) but
as far as I can tell none of the boot images I have will send the console to
the serial port.  Does anyone know of an image that I can write to floppy?
Or am I going to have to drag a keyboard and monitor over to the box?

Thanks

Alan