[plug] BugBear Virus

Travis Read travisr at rave.iinet.net.au
Thu Oct 3 16:45:45 WST 2002

I use sophos with qmial and qmail-scanner. It works very well. Sophos is
updated by download very small files called .ida files. It's far easier to
update than nai or any other virus scanner I've seen. They all require
you to download a massive (2MB +) file. The sophos AV is only a small
200KB file.

Kind regards,

Travis Read
iiNet Senior Support       | Ph +61 8 9214 2222 Fx +61 8 9214 2211
travisr at staff.iinet.net.au | Level 6, Durack House, 263 Adelaide Terrace

" there is a war going on, it's not about who has the most bullets,
         it's about who controls the information " - SNEAKERS