[plug] Linux.Conf.Au Registrations Open.

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Sat Oct 5 00:04:02 WST 2002

Hey PLUGgers,

I know Bernard's message about the opening of registrations has come
through here. So, all those people who were so enthusiastic about this
major event happening here; your PLUG members who now make up the LCA
2003 organisers are standing by waiting for you to register! Step
right up. :)

	http://www.linux.conf.au/register/

Seriously, you've all heard us talking about the conference and who's
coming and what's going on. We've been putting in a huge effort on this.
Now it's your turn to show that you really *do* want this to be a huge
success. Miss this opportunity and it's another 8 - 9 years until there
is a chance of it returning here. Go next year and you'll pay for
airfare and accomodation, whereas since most of PLUG is already *in*
Perth (yes, I know that is a generalisation, and there are many on the
list from farther afield) you don't have those overheads.

If you are unsure, then ask questions. Check the FAQ at:

	http://www.linux.conf.au/faq.html

  James
--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.james.rcpt.to