[plug] Kernel 2.5.39

Carl Gherardi C.Gherardi at curtin.edu.au
Mon Oct 7 10:30:14 WST 2002

Hi Craig,

I had problems when running sourcemage where I had to specify the root
partition as a kernel option (something to do with the devfs setup)

Lilo I believe uses option "list of options" and grub you can simply add the
args to the linux line.

linux root=/dev/hdaX (or the devfs equiv) should sort that problem.

Carl