[plug] October seminar?

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Tue Oct 8 09:19:22 WST 2002

On Mon, 7 Oct 2002, Bret Busby wrote:

> Is there a seminar this month?
>
> I understood that if one is going to be held, it would be held
> tomorrow, but I have seen no announcement for one, and cannot find any
> announcement of a seminar for October, on the PLUG website. I have just
> had a look on the website for s eminar for this month, but could not
> find one.

Yes well due to a spectacular misapplication of mathmatical principals[1] on my
part I was one week off on the Talk.  I have a great speaker lined up for one
week toady :)  Unfortunatly we don't have a venue then.

I believe that I have a speaker lined up for tonight I'll keep everyone posted
as news comes to hand.

[1] Hmmm that may be overstating it ;P

Yours Tony

   Jan 22-25 2003           Linux.Conf.AU            http://linux.conf.au/
		  The Australian Linux Technical Conference!