[plug] [link+highlights] Linux TCO: Less Than Half The Cost of Windows

shayne shayne at guild.murdoch.edu.au
Wed Oct 9 23:55:16 WST 2002

..... Either that or export ourselves...... :)
Apparently the irish still have a hard time getting staff for
the amount of work that goes on there, so apparently immigration is a
sinch. The irish actually are going hard trying to get people to come
back there or move there. Dublin has been refered to as "the silicon
valley of europe", and damned if I ain't an O'Neill, I got family there
too. What on earth am I doin' in this town?!