[plug] VNC

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Oct 10 06:35:24 WST 2002

ssh usually has "ForwardX11 no" in the /etc/ssh/ssh_config file these
days, just change it to yes

vnc needs a different port for each user.  I also use zebedee (and
tunnel that through httptunnel when needed to hole a firewall.) for
encryption/compression.  Particularly good where you dont have tightvnc
both ends.

BillK