[plug] Antivirus Nod32

Robert Andrews squirrel at emerge.net.au
Sat Oct 12 20:23:17 WST 2002

Hi All I have purchaced Nod32 for linux I have installed it and have check
the system no viruses were found
My problem is I dont know hot to configure Nod32 to check incomeing and
outgoing emails
I use Postfix to send emails and I use fetchmail to get mail from my ISP
I run dns and have a domain squirrel-resources.com
I have 6 windows machines connected to my Linux box
What I need is to have Nod32 check all incomeing and outgoing emails before
the windows machines.
There does seem to be a lot of info specific to Nod32 for Linux
Thanks any help would be appreciated.