[plug] westnet ADSL problems with Debian

Justin justin at inwa.com.au
Mon Oct 14 11:37:38 WST 2002

If you just want to try something different as a Firewall, but not blow away
your Debian install right away, then you could use one of the single floppy
firewall solutions that do PPPoE...
I have been using http://www.zelow.no/floppyfw/ with iinet for quite awhile
with no problems (Both bridging and PPPoE)..
If it works, you could check the versions of PPPoE, and PPP etc..

HTH

Justin