[plug] XTerm Defaults...

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Tue Oct 15 09:35:09 WST 2002

Can someone quickly tell me (if they know) how to change the default scroll
bar length on an X-Term?? (I know I can use -sl when running it, but I'd
rather change the default resource, if possible...)

On related topics, what do people use instead of the standard X-Term, and why?
I do prefer a terminal which supports Antialiased fonts...

(I was a KDE man, but am playing with PWM and grouped X-Terms, instead of KDEs
Konsole)

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |