;RE: [plug] parsing C++ code/comments

Buddrige, David BuddrigeD at logica.com
Thu Oct 24 09:27:25 WST 2002

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your reply.

> On the DOC++ page {
> http://www.zib.de/Visual/software/doc++/Usage.html )
> I see:
>
> -p
>   instructs DOC++ also to include private class members to the
>   documentation. If not specified no private member will show up in
>   the documentation (even if they are docified).
>
> Are you sure this won't do the trick?

This is quite useful, thanks!  We also want to not include protected
methods.  Since my last post, one of our guys here, has just written a perl
script that seems to do the trick.

thanks heaps for your assistance

David.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.