[plug] IT Job Seekers / Business start-up peer support group

Colin Muller colin at twobluedots.com.au
Thu Oct 24 14:41:11 WST 2002

> Software Engineering Australia - www.seawa.org.au (the WA branch). They
> offer services and facilities to members, such as a tech library,
> software incubator (development environment), testing labs, etc. At the
> moment, they don't seem to be a very Linux-friendly bunch

Weeeell, when I asked them whether they'd be happy for me to give them
a Linux disk image for installation on their teaching lab machines,
they had no problem whatsoever with the idea (I didn't end up using
their lab, so I can't report further than that). So they may not be
using Linux much, but I haven't found them unfriendly about it.

Colin