[plug] A Call for help regarding embedding linux

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Oct 25 06:55:47 WST 2002

also check out the gentoo "livecd", a bootable cd image that is designed
as a base for installs and applications.  They have a version with
unreal tournament for the gamers, so it should be easy to add xmms and
related and you have all the software you need with little stuffing
around.  Even the install version comes with nvidia drivers and some
games to while away the time during the gentoo install ...

BillK