[plug] New box :p)

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Oct 25 16:09:17 WST 2002

On 25 Oct 2002 15:52:15 +0800 bob <bob at fots.org.au> wrote:

> On Fri, 2002-10-25 at 15:34, ryan at is.as.geeky.as wrote:
> >
> > Until I see one fail I'm buying Seagate.
>
> Eeee! Times do change.
>
> When I were a young-un nowt would spit on't _Seagate_

You were looky !! We used to get to werk in the morning, put new Segates in aaaall the machines and put the dead ones in the bin. _Then_ we'd get ready to do it oooorl over again after loonch. That's a cold lunch with no tea.

Yer tell the yung woons todey and they woooon't believer yer. Aye.

Guess they've I've ironed out the wrinkles in the last 20 odd years ;) They still seem to run pretty hot mind. I'd still be ventilating the box fairy well.

cu
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2003		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://linux.conf.au/		22-25 January 2003 in Perth, Western Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.ca.asn.au/