[plug] X-Box status update

Tony Clark tclark at telia.com
Sat Oct 26 15:53:20 WST 2002

I actually perfere Scope irons.  I could lite my smoke with it when I wasn't
busy incenerating tracks on a pcb.  They had such a nice pretty red glow as
well :)  Then someone got a restraining order and I wasn't allowed near an
soldering iron every again. *sob*

--
Contract ASIC and FPGA design.
Telephone