[plug] RealPlayer with Linux ??

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 27 12:02:17 WST 2002

It can seek, as they so arrogantly so so often, RTFM. :( In the previous
release, it seeked fine, but now you have to add a command at the end, I
have a feeling that they're trying to implement a new feature, because this
is obviously a step backwards, and it would hae to have a reason. As for
reliability, when there's break in an .rm, like we're so accustomed to with
our half-hour and < episodes of anime, I'm not sure it can be fast forwarded
through, like RealPlayer does, it likes to make a  LOT of noise though......

Make lunch, not war.