[plug] Westnet DSL troubles: probably not linux issue

garry garbuck at tpg.com.au
Mon Oct 28 09:42:09 WST 2002

Being about to begin a Westnet ADSL service, I'd be rather keen to hear of
options which DON'T give problems on Westnet and Debian. If the problem turns
out to be a modem problem, I won't go ahead with the DSL 500..

If it is a Debian thing (which I doubt somehow) I guess there is *gasp* the
option of a Freebsd firewall/router, or maybe even the Smoothwall derivative,
IPCop.

Garry