[plug] Another user converted to Debian :)

Jeff Williams jw at globaldial.com
Sun Sep 1 22:34:26 WST 2002

>Hopefully by the time I get home tonight KDE will have finished building and then I can start on Gnome 2, talking of which what is the script of choice to do that with? I'd really like to automate the Gnome 2 stuff as much as I can as KDE is what I primarily use and only want Gnome2 as an alternative and not have to go through the learning curve of building it by hand.

Is there a good reason why you want to be building gnome2? There are
perfectly good debs just an apt-get away with the following in your
apt/sources.list:

deb http://gluck.debian.org/~kov/debian woody gnome2

Jeff

--
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that can do binary
arithmetic and those that can't.